If you’re building a brand new house or buying an existing home is a good idea to begin fresh. Therefore let’s start with the one you most frequently use within your home.
Did you know that the water entering your home can get filtered at the source? It is known as the Whole House System, which is why you should have one! It means you’ll be able to reduce the harmful chlorine in the water that you can bathe in and cook with or drink and rinse your laundry in or even spray your garden with water when using your outdoor faucets.
What Are the Advantages of a Whole House System?
- Enjoy clean water throughout your entire house!
- Water that is safe and clean.
- The system can get easily maintained.
- Water that is better tasting and smells excellent.
- Reduce skin irritation caused by the chlorine present in the bath or shower water.
- Your clothing and sheets will be more comfortable! Chlorine won’t get embedded in fibers.
- You can prolong the life of your sheets and clothing by shielding them from the harsh chemicals in the water.
- With the system, your water is significantly healthier because it gets protected from chlorine’s and other impurities’ carcinogenic effects.
- Your lawn and garden will be grateful to you.
- Pets will be able to tell the change in their water!
- A Whole House Filtration System gets evaluated to a very high reliability, quality, and safety standard.
What Is a Whole House System Work?
The Whole House System is a massive carbon filtration system located within the water mains and your property or home. Its enclosure is reinforced fiberglass with carbon granular. Water from the mains gets pumped into the system, where chlorine, pesticides, Trihalomethanes, and herbicides get added to the carbon. The treated water gets transported under pressure from the mains water supply to the residence. The carbon builds up sediment over time. As a result, the system comes with an automated reverse wash valve. The backwash gets controlled with a timer that removes the residue flushed down the drain. The backwash timer can get set according to the water you use. It’s easy to set and forget!
Ottawa Plumbing Service provides the services that homeowners require; Ottawa Plumbing Service works hard to satisfy all your plumbing requirements while offering affordable and assured service. We can be reached by phone at (613) 317-1682 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.